I've helped with two 'Nonna' weekends, and Lisa found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up being involved with the peeling of six kilos of onions. It was a sad story for everyone involved.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Bottles full of love
Mum's obsession with bottling fruit and vegetables is growing faster then the tomato bushes in her front yard. Not only that, it also appears that the craze is spreading with more of the family looking forward to the finished product each year. The tomatoes continue to be the favorite, but onions, sauce, and of course, peaches, are also being bottled on mass.



I've helped with two 'Nonna' weekends, and Lisa found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up being involved with the peeling of six kilos of onions. It was a sad story for everyone involved.

I've helped with two 'Nonna' weekends, and Lisa found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up being involved with the peeling of six kilos of onions. It was a sad story for everyone involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment