Monday, September 7, 2009

All this in month?!

Well, the house has come along in leaps and bounds in the four weeks since I last updated the photos. Oh, hang on, I got confused. I must be thinking of every other house that is being built in Victoria at the moment. At our place, very little has happened.
The roof trusses have gone on, piping has been attached to the frame, and the gutters and scaffolding has been put around the roof so tiling can start. However, tiling can't start because there are not roof tiles on site yet. There are plenty of nice red bricks, but brick laying can't start because Simonds are having trouble finding a brick layer. And there is still no signs of a garage frame going up any time soon. In case you haven't realised yet, we're a bit frustrated with the lack of action!











No comments: