Sunday, December 20, 2009

A night with the Walkers

Rumour had it that Julia and Lloyd were keen to get up to no good and they would been in need of a babysitter. They looked hot in their snazzy outfits and it was clear that they were already having a good night, before they had even left the house!

Julia was loving her sexy 'new' legs which looked great in those white boots.

Roland and I held the fort while the Walkers partied. That was fine until the next morning when the youngsters came down to the living room. Poor Uncle Roland didn't quite know what to make of two giggly girls bouncing on his bed before deciding they would play sleepovers.

He quickly came up with a cunning plan and calmed everyone down with a story. Phew!

Meanwhile, Angus and I were having our own party, complete with dress-ups and musical processions.

After breakfast it was then outside for some peace and quiet. It lasted all of about 30 seconds with poor Uncle Roland once again being the center of attention.

For reasons that I still don't understand, Emily was desperate to have a photo taken of her nose... strange, but very cute!

Angus and I managed to fit in a quiet swing while two girls and a dog stayed close to Roland's side.

We all had a very nice morning.

No comments: