Friday, August 22, 2008

Jars of clay



On some recent days-off, a creative friend and I wandered down to the Farmhouse for some pottery good times. It's been a few years (since I was in Yr 9 actually) and it was wonderful to be back at the wheel.





We struggled and slopped and laughed and created for what seemed like hours. I think in reality it was only about 45 mins but that was more than enough time to whip up some stunning pottery. Okay, maybe not stunning, but a good first try at the very least!




After exfoliating our hands as much as we could handle, it was time to move our board of amazing art work to my house where the clay could take some time to dry in the sun. I don't think we'll be opening up shop any time soon but we had a great afternoon.

1 comment:

Melbourne Walkers said...

that's a good look bowl/vase thingy belsa.... very impressive!